Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Monday, September 23, 2013

My Twitter feed was on fire tonight about Cher's new tour (yay!) while I was trying to learn something about my new MacBook Air. Lesson learned: Choose learning over pop culture. Darn. But still, I need to learn this new machine, despite my experience with my iPad2, my iPhone5, Droid and numerous Windows-based devices.

I have no issue with Windows -- I've managed to figure out enough about the newest iterations to hang in and function -- yet my frustration is that only 2 of my3 toys sync. I hate that I have to manually upload new info onto my Acer --- my favorite laptop. So far. Yet it's manually-intensive as far as updates go, and really, I don't have the time.

So...after asking my on-line friends for their take, and spending nearly an hour with my favorite computer nerd, I realized that moving to MBA was a natural, especially since my formerly Mac-shy MLS websites were now Mac-friendly.

I researched the hell out of it. I talked to people who didn't  even know what an app is.

So 4 days ago I committed so a 13" MacBook Air, and despite  initial fears, I'm getting there...to owning this.

Here I go, plunging into a very seductive and reasoned and different OS.  Wheeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment