Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A New Blog is Born

Took me long enough to make this official. I should have been doing this years ago. Instead, I rode my bike, every chance I got, flying down the roads of Solano, Yolo, and Napa Counties. Dancing up hills and stopping to enjoy the views from the top. Watching the seasons' passing in the orchards, the sunflower and tomato fields, the horse farms, the cattle ranches, the flowering of the shrubs and trees that line the roads.

I still do that, just not as often, since I'm on the DL (still!!!) since 3/14/09. I'm on the back of the tandem during one of Chris's busiest years ever at work, making us weekend warriors. The Diva's been on the trainer since 3/16, patiently enduring grind after grind, until she's out on the road again.

One post down, more to follow.




2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations on putting together a blog. I look forward to reading your posts. Blogging can be fun, and it can get to be a chore. Hope yours is more of the former, and less of the latter, as time goes on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! But more photos, or some photos, are in order.
    Blog on.

    ReplyDelete